|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT99 Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
TNW Servers
TNW Servers

Unreal Tournament Game Server by www.2gbvps.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

Unreal Tournament Game Server by www.2gbvps.com  Empty
PostSubject: Unreal Tournament Game Server by www.2gbvps.com    Unreal Tournament Game Server by www.2gbvps.com  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:17 am

Hello

www.2gbvps.com decided to put some efforts for unreal tournament therefore they may host a game server if there is enough interest by ut customers also with very cheap prices and high quality.

there is special discounts and offers for the people from our community, contact me if you are interested in the discount for the game server.

they can host servers in: England - German - USA - France and soon they will have NL Location available.

so if you wish to get unreal tournament server with cheap price & high quality don't hesitate to contact me for the latest discounts and info.

I personal recommend it for everyone since our servers run very stable in their game server hosting.
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net

Unreal Tournament Game Server by www.2gbvps.com
Page 1 of 1