|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT99 Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
TNW Servers
TNW Servers

My favourite anime battles!! 3>

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Astro

Astro

My favourite anime battles!! 3> Empty
PostSubject: My favourite anime battles!! 3>   My favourite anime battles!! 3> EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:19 pm

hi!! glad to see we have finally got a section for videos and musics that's sounds much fun for me I love you so here is my first post in this section, it's about " One piece Battles " it's pretty cool anime watching it since 2005. hope you enjoy this too, i'll post my favourite amv battle first! then under it i'll post the full battles

Luffy vs Lucci one of the top epic battles in this anime Wink

AMV:

Full Battle:

the second epic battle in this anime from my opinion is this one...Zoro vs Kuma:

AMV:

Full Battle:

I hope you like it. =]

P.S: i didn't create any of this videos just my favourite ones & wanted to share it with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: My favourite anime battles!! 3>   My favourite anime battles!! 3> EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:56 pm

wow nice one m8 i used to watch this anime too i like the both battles i think i've watched it in the past. first time see this amazing amv, hope to see you posting more of this interesting stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Astro

Astro

PostSubject: Re: My favourite anime battles!! 3>   My favourite anime battles!! 3> EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:14 pm

yeah one of the best animes mate imo, so what's your fav animes?
my favourite list which i recommend it for everyone is:

1- One Piece
2- Naruto
3- hunter x hunter
4- hellsing
5- Bleach ~ i stopped watching bleach because it becomes ridiculous at the end. Sad ~
Back to top Go down
Movement

Movement

PostSubject: Re: My favourite anime battles!! 3>   My favourite anime battles!! 3> EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:27 pm

I read manga stopped watching anime since I hate waiting, even though you have to wait a week with manga too. But I'll tell you this,Bleach has not ended just taking a break but yeah same fight's I enjoy too. But right now Naruto is at his peak (Lots of stuff happening) one piece is having a DZ tournament and in Bleach I get to learn who Kurosaki Ichigo,mother.
Back to top Go down
Movement

Movement

PostSubject: Re: My favourite anime battles!! 3>   My favourite anime battles!! 3> EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:28 pm

I still watch One Piece every other week.
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: My favourite anime battles!! 3>   My favourite anime battles!! 3> EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:35 pm

indeed Naruto seem to be the best now just hate it drama Razz still it battles is amazing, One Piece will have more nice battles in the future in my opinion too however i lost the faith in Bleach it keeps getting worse lol also i watched hunter x hunter the old one didn't watch h x h 2011 yet but i think it's the same.

i don't know Hellsing but i'll have a look hope it's cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Astro

Astro

PostSubject: Re: My favourite anime battles!! 3>   My favourite anime battles!! 3> EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:10 pm

I I love you One Piece Very Happy
hey Rx don't watch the old version of Hellsing it's damn boring. the ova is the best it's faster than the old one in the boring parts. so it's very interesting and won't be boring as the old hellsing Razz

also the ova's battles more fun Basketball
Back to top Go down
Knight91

PostSubject: Re: My favourite anime battles!! 3>   My favourite anime battles!! 3> EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:47 am

Jeah i like one piece and naruto 3>
btw nice thread i like the first amv Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My favourite anime battles!! 3>   My favourite anime battles!! 3> Empty

Back to top Go down

My favourite anime battles!! 3>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|UT| New World :: Unreal Tournament New World Community :: Fun Area-
Jump to: