|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT99 Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
TNW Servers
TNW Servers

The ComboGib CTF Server?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astro

Astro

The ComboGib CTF Server? Empty
PostSubject: The ComboGib CTF Server?   The ComboGib CTF Server? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:56 pm

yo

when are you going to launch the combo ctf server? can't wait to try it out bounce since Rx said it will be amazing! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Movement

Movement

PostSubject: Re: The ComboGib CTF Server?   The ComboGib CTF Server? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:49 pm

Who?? lol
Back to top Go down
Astro

Astro

PostSubject: Re: The ComboGib CTF Server?   The ComboGib CTF Server? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 am

what is funny? i didn't get your question anyway Razz edit oops my question was for rx and sin_guy sorry!

I am asking when exactly are we going to have our combo ctf server online? What a Face
Rx & SIN_GUY been talking about this server from ages and yet there is nothing online cmon! i want to frag you Wink
Back to top Go down
Movement

Movement

PostSubject: Re: The ComboGib CTF Server?   The ComboGib CTF Server? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:19 am

Wayy more exact now. There is many people who is capable of hosting a server in this forums so I was wondering who exactly you where talking too.
Back to top Go down
Movement

Movement

PostSubject: Re: The ComboGib CTF Server?   The ComboGib CTF Server? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:22 am

I hope this combo is Newnet combo though playing without Zeroping is my pet P.
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: The ComboGib CTF Server?   The ComboGib CTF Server? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:54 am

yep we will put this server online very soon maybe in one or two days... we need to make sure we don't have any issue before we put this server online.

there is loads of untested mods that's why better to make sure everything run smoothly, yeah it's Newnet @Movement
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: The ComboGib CTF Server?   The ComboGib CTF Server? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:51 pm

done the server is online now!
please check the portal page we replaced the new server with your server since you said your server will be down! hope you don't mind =)
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Astro

Astro

PostSubject: Re: The ComboGib CTF Server?   The ComboGib CTF Server? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:21 am

Hey it's ok!
glad we have cg ctf server now Wink

ill be there today at 5 pm Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ComboGib CTF Server?   The ComboGib CTF Server? Empty

Back to top Go down

The ComboGib CTF Server?
Page 1 of 1