|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT99 Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
TNW Servers
TNW Servers

Mean people :-)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Movement

Movement

Mean people :-) Empty
PostSubject: Mean people :-)   Mean people :-) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:35 pm

So today I was on -=[TNW]=- Reloaded > Deck16][ - ALL Weapons < *NL* I never knew you guys owned a zP server :O So of course I took action and raped two guys that where on it at first thing I noticed, was that they where teaming up on me.???? It's DeathMatch and there teaming up on me what the hell!! Funny dudes.

Mean people :-) Shot0030c

Mean people :-) Shot0031r[/URL]

Mean people :-) Shot0033e[/URL]

Last edited by Movement on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Movement

Movement

PostSubject: Re: Mean people :-)   Mean people :-) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:39 pm

I don't blame these guys cause I missed 7-13 times in total the whole game with the sniper rifle. So I don't blame them I should of recorded this,but I was like ehhh waste of time. They where trying to make a stronghold rofl, one on one side another, on the other side. Sleep
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: Mean people :-)   Mean people :-) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:12 am

oh that server lol..

it's Astro's server he decided to do something for -=[TNW]=- Community so he paid for this server. special thanks for his efforts Smile

well sorry that i hadn't tell anyone about this server yet, been too busy in the server installation since Astro been too lazy to do it Sleep

yes it's zp

lol! teaming in dm.. xD

that's a good solution for noobs i remember i've seen some people teaming in the old lms nw servers but this guys amazed me first time i see people teaming in normal dm xD

i'll give you admin access once we are there to deal with this kind of problems. actually this server just started to get populated while it's still under construction.

anyway i have set up the server this way without ammo or redeemer to make it fair for people. the power ups come out only when you have some killing sprees as reward.

please let me know your opinions about This stuff:

1) No Redemer > is good or bad? and why?
2) No Ammo > is good or bad? and why?
3) power ups in sprees > is good or bad? and why?
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Knight91

PostSubject: Re: Mean people :-)   Mean people :-) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:56 am

Teaming up sucks only losers are happy with doing it!

@|tNw|rx point 1 and point 3 are great! , in point 2 don't you think we may need to recharge some ammo when our weapons ran out of ammo?

Redeemer is pain in ass when some noobs hide in corner and keep launching it to do 1 easy frag so i am happy to hear you removed it.

Power up idea sounds fun for me. honestly i think giving people power ups as a reward much better than making the player camp in it area to take it and then switch to sniper and BOOOM!

btw what is the ip address of this server? i wana give it a shot bounce
Back to top Go down
Astro

Astro

PostSubject: Re: Mean people :-)   Mean people :-) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:06 am

|tNw|rx wrote:
oh that server lol..

it's Astro's server he decided to do something for -=[TNW]=- Community so he paid for this server. special thanks for his efforts Smile

well sorry that i hadn't tell anyone about this server yet, been too busy in the server installation since Astro been too lazy to do it Sleep

yes it's zp

lol! teaming in dm.. xD

that's a good solution for noobs i remember i've seen some people teaming in the old lms nw servers but this guys amazed me first time i see people teaming in normal dm xD

i'll give you admin access once we are there to deal with this kind of problems. actually this server just started to get populated while it's still under construction.

anyway i have set up the server this way without ammo or redeemer to make it fair for people. the power ups come out only when you have some killing sprees as reward.

please let me know your opinions about This stuff:

1) No Redemer > is good or bad? and why?
2) No Ammo > is good or bad? and why?
3) power ups in sprees > is good or bad? and why?

nah i am not so lazy Surprised your experience is just better than mine in nw it's a fact =] i am combogib player after all

i think power ups always weird tbh ^.^ but yeah it's better than normal imo Smile

Thx for installing the server & good job =]
Back to top Go down
Movement

Movement

PostSubject: Re: Mean people :-)   Mean people :-) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:24 am

It's purrrrfect how it is I think all I know is man out of 12 years of playing I've never seen such things. Shit I have yet start to understand Unrealtournament lol. Glad I chose to start a server or else I wouldn't meet cool peep's like you guys.

'Stay cool my friends'- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: Mean people :-)   Mean people :-) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:42 am

Movement wrote:
It's purrrrfect how it is I think all I know is man out of 12 years of playing I've never seen such things. Shit I have yet start to understand Unrealtournament lol. Glad I chose to start a server or else I wouldn't meet cool peep's like you guys.

'Stay cool my friends'- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

glad to hear you like it I love you and thanks for the nice words Very Happy we are happy too that you are with us Smile

rofl @ the video Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mean people :-)   Mean people :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mean people :-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|UT| New World :: Unreal Tournament New World Community :: New World Servers-
Jump to: