|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT99 Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
TNW Servers
TNW Servers

-=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

-=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only! Empty
PostSubject: -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only!   -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:12 am

hi!

i would like to announce that Astro hosted a new server for -=[TNW]=- community sadly he don't have enough time to come here and post with us however we hope to see you active again soon!

Server name: -=[TNW]=- NewNet -|TDM|- > Deck16][ - ALL Weapons <

IP: unreal://178.32.27.135:4444

Game Type: NewNet TDM All Weapons.

thanks for the nice server!
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Knight91

PostSubject: Re: -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only!   -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:16 pm

I have great ping there so far still i think newnet is not ready yet for the normal weapons though..!
Back to top Go down
(-)

PostSubject: Re: -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only!   -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only! EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:42 am

Hello!

This server has few major issues.

One is, as usual, connection problems.
I was there all alone with a bot and all the time network icon appeared every 30-60 seconds.

So it's basically unplayable.

The other issue is the bot - it barely moves and never fires a shot.

cheers!
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only!   -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only! EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:15 pm

yeah i noticed already told Astro to contact his provider waiting his respond.
tried to play there but it's totally unplayable :/
Back to top Go down
(-)

PostSubject: Re: -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only!   -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only! EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:17 pm

seems like it happens the same thing like with the 'normaln' server.
same provider?

also, i cant speak for the masses, but IMO it would be better if pickups were ON because it enriches the gameplay.
if there is no belt/vials, there is no point to jump there, so noone does.

also, on this serv, or the other ALL-WEAPONS there were something messed up with shock rifle, so bind to get it werent working. if this was here and has been fixed - good job Smile if on the other server - requiers fixing :-)
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only!   -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only! EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:54 pm

oh well if you mean that astro's servers is the same provider as the old the server of nw dm deck only then No it's not :p

the TDM server is the same provider as the zp all weapons DM server.

imo the issue is related to the provider network, i have tried to set the tdm server (Astro's server) without any mod/mutators however the lag issue have not gone so it's obviously the provider network :/

about the shock issue i am afraid that your settings have something missed up there :X i am playing in those servers from 2 different UT and have no issue with them at all Surprised

i normally use the random bind "Num4" to get the shock however your issue could be that your bind of shock works only for the no zp shock? i think it can be set to work for both but dunno how tho!

also we can give it a try to leave the tdm server with the pickups no problem.

PS: the tdm server is not zp it's newnet maybe that's why your bind is working there Rolling Eyes

@Astro contact the provider for the lag issue whenever you get my message Wink
Back to top Go down
(-)

PostSubject: Re: -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only!   -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:11 am

The bind that was not working is:
Q=GetWeapon SniperRifle | GetWeapon ShockRifle

but as i said it worked here unreal://178.32.27.135:4444 today, so either:
it has been fixed
it has been on the other all-weapons server
it was some place else (which is not a problem then ;-)

anyway, if i play on publicks im usually on NW server, just letting you know theres something wrong with this one Smile

Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only!   -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:49 am

I still believe the issue in your side because we are simple don't use anything related to bind usage change. Razz

it worked in unreal://178.32.27.135:4444 because it's newnet (note that newnet weapons depend on the default weapon commands that's why it worked in the TDM while it didn't work in the zp) it didn't work at unreal://178.32.27.135:7777 because it's zp, you simple using the command which get you the no zp weapon! :p

few stuff i suggest you to test instead of "GetWeapon ShockRifle" maybe try this:
GetWeapon SniperRifle | SwitchWeapon 4

or

GetWeapon SniperRifle | GetWeapon zp_ShockRifle

but the 2nd command would work only with the zp weapon Evil or Very Mad 

i guess most of the nw servers are no zp except astro's that's why it confuses your binds however the command you are using won't get you the zp shock i believe Razz
Back to top Go down
Astro

Astro

PostSubject: Re: -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only!   -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:27 am

hi Smile
firstly sorry for the inactivity been much busy in my work recently..
looks like the lag increased in my servers the past weeks.

i contacted the provider to fix the lag issue, looks like they have got an issue of the servers overloading!
i asked them nicely to fix it as soon as possible and they said it should be ok for now keep posting please if the problem is not solved!
Back to top Go down
Astro

Astro

PostSubject: Re: -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only!   -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only! EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:20 am

hi
right now both of my servers DM and TDM are down the provider have an issue and they said they are working on it and it should be back online within 48 hours.

i'll wait this 48 hours as i hope everything will be ok, i'll change the provider if the issue is not solved within the next 48 hours
Back to top Go down
Astro

Astro

PostSubject: Re: -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only!   -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only! EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:31 pm

We have moved to new ip and location due the issues we have experienced. the DM server have to move too since it's in the same machine so this is the new info:

Server #1: -=[TNW]=- Reloaded > Deck16][ - ALL Weapons < *NL* Hosted
IP: 178.63.120.207:7777

Server #2: -=[TNW]=- NewNet -|TDM|- > Deck16][ - ALL Weapons <
IP: 178.63.120.207:4444

Status: Under Construction >> Will be announced once it's restored! <<

sorry for the issues you have experienced the latest days.
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only!   -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only! EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:56 pm

I have got a better ping in this server, hope it doesn't lag as the old server because it was horrible... Mad

i told our friends the new ip in the Skype it should get visitors by tomorrow (i hope so..) after we make sure there is no lag issue we should work in the tdm server.

EDIT:

the servers has been restored successfully, you guys will need to report here if the lag issue disappeared or still there!

@ (-) the TDM is set with your favorite style of servers i assume, give it a try and let me know how is it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only!   -=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only! Empty

Back to top Go down

-=[TNW]=- TDM All the Weapons Deck only!
Page 1 of 1