|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT99 Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
TNW Servers
TNW Servers

Problem with TNW Servers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killedman

Problem with TNW Servers Empty
PostSubject: Problem with TNW Servers   Problem with TNW Servers EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Sup guys, im having a problem with tnw servers... When i join them there is nobody playing, but in fact, there is. Its like i joined an empty server... i can do everything, but there is nobody there.. and I can even see me in the server on Game Tracker.
I have no idea why this is happening, the only server I can see other players is the TDM.
Anyone knows what could that be ?
thanks
Back to top Go down
Chrisau

PostSubject: Re: Problem with TNW Servers   Problem with TNW Servers EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:53 pm

Im getting the same issue. I can see people on the server in the UT server list and through gametracker but when i join there is only 2 bots and they havent been very helpful with helping me resolve the issue when ive spoken to em. im trying to join the newnet server. i can also see myself on the server in the playerlist in the server browser. im playing out of australia.

cheers
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: Problem with TNW Servers   Problem with TNW Servers EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:32 am

I've already explained this issue several times in several threads, so i'll just link you to the thread where I have responded: Click Here
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with TNW Servers   Problem with TNW Servers Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem with TNW Servers
Page 1 of 1