|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT99 Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
TNW Servers
TNW Servers

hosting recommendation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight91

hosting recommendation Empty
PostSubject: hosting recommendation   hosting recommendation EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:17 pm

hi

wanted to share my favorite providers with you guys its always nice to see some kind of this section exisitng in gaming forums =)

for easy/simple and stable game server hosting for UT99 I recommend you: 
1: www.fragnet.net
2: www.gameservers.com  < it's not that good anymore sadly but still good start for the newbie admins.

however for the pros with the knowledge i highly recommend you VPS hosting - it's more powerful/stable/cheaper - with the cost of one game server from the providers above you can host 2 game server or 3 in a vps if you have enough knowledge

I have tried out many of those providers in the vps hosting and i highly recommend you www.blueangelhost.com

I have found with blueangelhost the most fair deals - their prices are cool and service is so stable

their support is pretty good and faster than what you can think - they always solve your issues in very short time that's if there is an issue cuz you rarely have issues with them Razz

the uplink speed with www.blueangelhost.com is pretty good exceeds 100mbit.

I'm using the premium plan by the way: www.blueangelhost.com/offshore_vps.html

I can always help you with the game server installation for free if you are interested!

You should try it out!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: hosting recommendation   hosting recommendation EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:18 am

That's some nice recommendation!

I have tried the first 2 providers (gameservers and fragnet) fragnet is much stable compared to gameserver, I had loads of issues with gameservers.com in the past that's why i moved to fragnet after that i moved to the vps world as you did.

I'm very happy with my current provider (2gbvps.com so much stable and fair) however i would like to have an idea about where is blueangelhost servers located? in Europe or US etc?

Also can you pm me your IP with them so i can have a test for ping?

Thanks for sharing, have a nice day Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Knight91

PostSubject: Re: hosting recommendation   hosting recommendation EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:42 am

it is located in Europe and Russia as far as i know - Check your PM box i sent you my ip with them.
cheers.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hosting recommendation   hosting recommendation Empty

Back to top Go down

hosting recommendation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|UT| New World :: Hosting Providers :: VPS/Game server recommended providers-
Jump to: