|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT99 Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
TNW Servers
TNW Servers

Looking for some Deck 16 only serveres in the United States .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StickumRounds

Looking for some Deck 16 only serveres in the United States . Empty
PostSubject: Looking for some Deck 16 only serveres in the United States .   Looking for some Deck 16 only serveres in the United States . EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:34 am

Ive notice beening out in California that there are maybe 2 serveres that ping low for me out here and 1 is pw protected.Anyone have any ideas where i could find and old school Deck 16 only server wepones with veerything except redeemer sheildbelt and enhancer thats dedicated, other then starting my own servere thats not really fair to the other players. Also no cheaters just real players that love real game.Im sure the cheaters will come when it get popular but untill they start spamming any ideas?
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some Deck 16 only serveres in the United States .   Looking for some Deck 16 only serveres in the United States . EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:23 am

Hi StickumRounds

i think there is not many servers like that in USA, most USA servers all the maps not deck only =/

but i suggest you to start your own deck only server since there is not many deck server in the usa
Also to make it fair you should pay the server somewhere instead of doing home server because your ping will be 0 and that will make you very strong =)

for the cheaters ACE Catch most of the cheats, so it would protect your server from this hackers =)

I can recommend you the good things which you may need to start with like mods, anticheats, providers etc.. Smile

btw welcome to our website Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Movement

Movement

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some Deck 16 only serveres in the United States .   Looking for some Deck 16 only serveres in the United States . EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 am

1+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some Deck 16 only serveres in the United States .   Looking for some Deck 16 only serveres in the United States . Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for some Deck 16 only serveres in the United States .
Page 1 of 1