|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT99 Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
TNW Servers
TNW Servers

Anybody here play Old skool mod?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nalisavior

Anybody here play Old skool mod? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody here play Old skool mod?   Anybody here play Old skool mod? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:10 pm

I've been trying to find people who haved played it and everybody, has been mystified. Old skool mod is like Unreal gold but for UT99, Go to Unrealsp.org and check it out, there are whole campaigns dedicated to Ut99, where you explore an alien planet and fight monsters (no its not monster hunt >_<) Ive played it many times myself like ONP or Deja vu but only in single player. you can also play coop and play through it together, its hard and challanging, hopefully someone here notices this and sends me a msg to set up a game, you wont regret it -Nalisavior
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here play Old skool mod?   Anybody here play Old skool mod? EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:05 am

Hi Nalisavior!

Firstly welcome to our website hope you enjoy posting with us =)
oh well, i never tried this mod but sounds like a fun mod. is it like the unreal tournament 2D or i am wrong? Surprised

i would like to try it out but can't find download link, would be glad if you can provide me direct link to try it out =)

btw do you play in our deck only server?? if you didn't visit it yet you should do whenever you play ut Razz we have a lot of fun games in there. hopefully you will enjoy with us.
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Astro

Astro

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here play Old skool mod?   Anybody here play Old skool mod? EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:13 pm

yo Nalisavior

i am interested in this mod too would be nice if you post a link to download this Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nalisavior

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here play Old skool mod?   Anybody here play Old skool mod? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:56 pm

http://www.unrealsp.org/ the ones with the Ut99 logo are the ones you want. I'm pretty sure ONP (Operation Napali has the USSARS old skool mod in the pack) once you download and install the mod from the pack, any single player mods can be played right from the main menu, go just enable old skool mod, then youl see a singler player option in the main menu, ones i would suggest are , ONP (voice acting is terrible but gameplays awesome!) Deja Vu (AMAZING), Tower of Shrithka (AMAZING) Its not too hard to figure out, And trust me guys, its extremely worth it. Please try, and post here when you've given ONP a go. If you have troubles ask someone on the forum there, they will help you out. Download ONP and give it a try, its awesome!!! cheers Edit: go to custom map reviews after u click on the link and find ONP
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here play Old skool mod?   Anybody here play Old skool mod? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Hi Nalisavior

i'll try it once i get some free time thanks for the link! 3>
Back to top Go down
Nalisavior

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here play Old skool mod?   Anybody here play Old skool mod? EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:45 am

Did anyone actually check out the mod?? give is a try!!
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here play Old skool mod?   Anybody here play Old skool mod? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Oh well i totally forgot about it xD

I am kinda inactive recently. like playing UT99 once every month (busy in real life.) but once i get back to gaming i'll give it a shoot. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody here play Old skool mod?   Anybody here play Old skool mod? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody here play Old skool mod?
Page 1 of 1