|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT99 Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
TNW Servers
TNW Servers

My Provider: VPSCreed www.vpscreed.com

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Astro

Astro

My Provider: VPSCreed  www.vpscreed.com Empty
PostSubject: My Provider: VPSCreed www.vpscreed.com   My Provider: VPSCreed  www.vpscreed.com EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:22 am

Hi I love you

This is the first time i notice we have a section for this kind of discussing it's great idea tho! would be nice to see players sharing their experience with their current and previous providers to help the new people with their current experience to avoid the bad providers and use the good ones! Wink

well here i decided to post my first Review & experience with VPSCreed. well firstly for who don't know what is vps: vps is virtual private server it's a place where you can host your website, ut server, team speak server and more of the interesting stuff... it's for people who have the knowledge about how to set the server from the beginning as i can tell it's way better than paying for lagging game server from some noob providers Wink

VPSCreed has very nice and stable machines in Germany and France. it's pretty cheap and their support is very good with fast responds.

they have very fast network! i am very happy with their German location, their France location is too good compared to many other french providers however i moved my ass in german since i ping lower Razz

i have been with them for 3 months and i am still happy with their service and planning to stay with them, up time there is 99% that's pretty nice.

i only had down time with them for once for few mins then they have fixed it in few minutes.

all what i can say they are amazing.

P.S it download speed is 10mb/sec

they are fair provider than many other.

i had very bad experience with the game server providers this year specially ( GameServers.com ) i'll talk about them in another thread that's why i am using vps instead of game server.

if there is any other information i can share with you i am happy to do just ask! Smile

you can visit them at www.vpscreed.com
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: My Provider: VPSCreed www.vpscreed.com   My Provider: VPSCreed  www.vpscreed.com EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:57 am

Never heard about them Surprised

Do you have any ip test for their locations? i want to how good is my ping there.

I still believe 2gbvps provider in the top of this providers you should really give it a try it have very stable servers all over the world Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Astro

Astro

PostSubject: Re: My Provider: VPSCreed www.vpscreed.com   My Provider: VPSCreed  www.vpscreed.com EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:07 pm

i ll pm you the ip

i am happy with my current provider maybe i'll try yours when i need new one but atm VPSCreed is the best imo Smile
Back to top Go down
Knight91

PostSubject: Re: My Provider: VPSCreed www.vpscreed.com   My Provider: VPSCreed  www.vpscreed.com EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:47 pm

this is a shit provider Sad
i had one server with this provider it was laggy shit all the time :@ with slow support confused

you must be lucky you are in a good node...still i don't recommend it for anyone Neutral
Back to top Go down
hcreed

PostSubject: Re: My Provider: VPSCreed www.vpscreed.com   My Provider: VPSCreed  www.vpscreed.com EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:18 am

Hello Knight91,
I am not sure when or on which node you were hosted with us. However, our client Astro informed us that you were not happy with our services for some reasons.

We are always available to help you out as we are a managed provider. In case you provide us your ticket id, I will be able to know more about your issues.
Also, gameserver performance will always depend on the amount of players you put in the VPS and the plan that you buy from us.
However, I just wanted to let you know that we are always here to help out as we are always happy to attend to the needs of our customers.

We will be also launching our KVM line of Virtual Servers which will provide better isolation of all servers irrespective of usage by other customers.
Back to top Go down
Movement

Movement

PostSubject: Re: My Provider: VPSCreed www.vpscreed.com   My Provider: VPSCreed  www.vpscreed.com EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Well I give you credit for replying lol 1+ if I end up trying to run a server guess I'll vist you peeps lol.
Back to top Go down
Knight91

PostSubject: Re: My Provider: VPSCreed www.vpscreed.com   My Provider: VPSCreed  www.vpscreed.com EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:54 am

hcreed wrote:
Hello Knight91,
I am not sure when or on which node you were hosted with us. However, our client Astro informed us that you were not happy with our services for some reasons.

We are always available to help you out as we are a managed provider. In case you provide us your ticket id, I will be able to know more about your issues.
Also, gameserver performance will always depend on the amount of players you put in the VPS and the plan that you buy from us.
However, I just wanted to let you know that we are always here to help out as we are always happy to attend to the needs of our customers.

We will be also launching our KVM line of Virtual Servers which will provide better isolation of all servers irrespective of usage by other customers.

yo

to make the things clear i have nothing serious against you.... i don't remember what was my node or when that was exactly but i remember it was few month ago and i have opened a ticket complaining about some lag problem in my vps in france location. one of your staff gave me a rude replay " if you are not happy with our service you can cancel it " something like that. it was a bit rude and pissed me off to be honest then i just moved to another provider.

thanks for your interest and for coming here to hear my issue but don't bother yourself about it because i have moved already and happy with my current provider Smile

my game server was 10 slots server... the problem was at the node but no one looked into it for me so it dissapointed me Sad

i'll give it a try for your KVM when it's launched but can you pm me your email address so if i have any real issue i can get serious replay from you..?
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: My Provider: VPSCreed www.vpscreed.com   My Provider: VPSCreed  www.vpscreed.com EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:51 am

Movement wrote:
Well I give you credit for replying lol 1+ if I end up trying to run a server guess I'll vist you peeps lol.
I agree with movement Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Provider: VPSCreed www.vpscreed.com   My Provider: VPSCreed  www.vpscreed.com Empty

Back to top Go down

My Provider: VPSCreed www.vpscreed.com
Page 1 of 1