|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT99 Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
TNW Servers
TNW Servers

JoeFatHead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Movement

Movement

JoeFatHead Empty
PostSubject: JoeFatHead   JoeFatHead EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:41 pm

On ( -=[TNW]=- Reloaded > Deck16][ - ALL Weapons < *NL* Hosted by www.vpscreed.com)

JoeFatHead Shot0132f

So I personally practice freedom of speech such as you can say anything you want expect some racist words like Wigger cracker nigger etc. Joe did not agree with me sadly. I complete understand. But anyway can we come up with some guild lines to post on forums? Such as when a player joins my server instead of seeing nexgen rules they will be sent here and be show the rules and how long you get a ban/kick for certain things. Get what I'm saying also is a week too long? or should it be 2 days? Cause I feel like players will learn, I personally do not like banning people its not really a hobby of mine but I would like to be friends instead so I'm speaking to the admins out there such as Astro,Rx, and other community admins.

Last edited by Movement on Sun May 12, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Astro

Astro

JoeFatHead Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoeFatHead   JoeFatHead EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:40 am

I support Movement in his decision to ban this guy.. i don't like racist either and would ban for it.

short ban as the first ban is something good i would say as you just said 2 days... some players can learn from their mistakes but i doubt in Joe's case because just reading the chat logs makes me think he is just a kid.

if he is not going to learn from his mistakes he we will be banned for long time.

Just wanted to clear that the third guy which you have mentioned his nick name "Moon" is not an admin in our community Smile

i agree with you about the rules idea as well it would clear it a bit for people and i would suggest you and Rx are the best to do this job. but anyhow it's always obvious that insulting or racist words is not allowed at least in 85% of servers.
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

JoeFatHead Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoeFatHead   JoeFatHead EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Astro wrote:
I support Movement in his decision to ban this guy.. i don't like racist either and would ban for it.

short ban as the first ban is something good i would say as you just said 2 days... some players can learn from their mistakes but i doubt in Joe's case because just reading the chat logs makes me think he is just a kid.

if he is not going to learn from his mistakes he we will be banned for long time.

Just wanted to clear that the third guy which you have mentioned his nick name "Moon" is not an admin in our community Smile

i agree with you about the rules idea as well it would clear it a bit for people and i would suggest you and Rx are the best to do this job. but anyhow it's always obvious that insulting or racist words is not allowed at least in 85% of servers.
Agreed nothing more to say, Astro said everything. king
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

JoeFatHead Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoeFatHead   JoeFatHead Empty

Back to top Go down

JoeFatHead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|UT| New World :: Unreal Tournament New World Community :: Banned Players-
Jump to: