|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT99 Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
TNW Servers
TNW Servers

Fake players from server browser

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BuTcH3R

BuTcH3R

Fake players from server browser Empty
PostSubject: Fake players from server browser   Fake players from server browser EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:17 am

Fake players from server browser JnDffqA

Why from the server browser they always appear to be populated but if I enter there are only bots?

This is frustrating, every time I want to know if there are any players inside, I must go in/out  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: Fake players from server browser   Fake players from server browser EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:38 am

Hi BuTcH3R,

well that's a common debate i had with some people already, that's a modified version of a private mod by one of our friends basically it runs 3 mutators in 1 in the same time we uses it to solve an issue can be used as exploit to crash the server. the fake player list is one of the the other mutators which was attached to it code. unfortunately we can't remove it nor do anything about it right now since we need the 1st part of it which fix this exploit so you gotta live with it for now.

furthermore about my personal opinion in the 2nd part of this mod i see it better that way honestly, some nerds would not join when there is 0 players so you gotta check by entering and another person could enter in the same time for the same reason to check the server then you both have a game together.
Most of people are being lazy this days and would not join unless there is a newbie idling for them etc... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
BuTcH3R

BuTcH3R

PostSubject: Re: Fake players from server browser   Fake players from server browser EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:56 pm

Understood, thanks for the answer Smile
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: Fake players from server browser   Fake players from server browser EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:36 am

You are welcome! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake players from server browser   Fake players from server browser Empty

Back to top Go down

Fake players from server browser
Page 1 of 1