|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT99 Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
TNW Servers
TNW Servers

[Banned]X/FT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Movement

Movement

[Banned]X/FT Empty
PostSubject: [Banned]X/FT   [Banned]X/FT EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:27 pm

[Banned]X/FT 2dqlnh1

Ban reason:Last time I see you harassing a player that doesn't cheat. Each time you do it will increase. Also it turns out he was advertising his server a extra two weeks have been added. See you the 6th!  lol! (Your forum privileges have been lost.)

Last edited by Movement on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

[Banned]X/FT Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Banned]X/FT   [Banned]X/FT EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:31 pm

bescause u are a cheater noob byyourself and a wannabea dmin with no brain and knowledge NOOB! and last not leat noz´thing to increase in your empty cheater lover server admins brain  Basketball Basketball Basketball 
Back to top Go down

[Banned]X/FT Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Banned]X/FT   [Banned]X/FT EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:36 pm

who cares this noob shit free forum its even as ur servers small shit and not well hosted or made lolololololol and u not even able to get a good one or administrate it also no one cares this 3 users online here hahahahahahahh u suck in all directions.........................
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

[Banned]X/FT Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Banned]X/FT   [Banned]X/FT EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:35 am

LMAO this guy is a joke, we have got a new kid on here i guess.

Firstly, you are banned permanently from the forum for spamming over 40 message at every thread.

Secondly: you are banned from our servers permanently for accusing everyone plays there by using the cheats which is unacceptable.

I regret the fact that I've explained a dumb ass like you how the nexgen or even ACE works because you are just another brainless noob, you said that you understand and yet you got no clue about any shit.

Basically you are accusing everyone kicks your ass as a "Cheater" lmao nobody cheats in our server. just face it as a man instead of crying at everyone rape you.

Your actions just says a lot about your retarded character, I'm not even bothering explaining a brainless noob that there is something called "Skill" in online games.

And this "3 users" you babbling about are doing efforts to keep the game clean from the retards such as yourself.

And this "Free forum" you don't like is more popular than loads of rented forums in UT99 which are empty and dead, 60 registered user for a community running over 1 and half year is good enough i guess, isn't it? Razz

If you can't deal with the fact that you are a noob then it's simple just uninstall the game or go play in your empty server where you can find no cheater but bots. Wink

The fact that you are calling everyone who beats your ass as a "cheater" make you no more than a sore loser.

I suggest you also to start learning English before spamming over 40 post in the same day, you makes a fun of yourself.

Lmao look who is talking about the admin knowledge... a guy who think that nexgen is an anticheat not an admin tool? LOOOOL

I advise you to start learning what's the different between a serverpackage and a serveractor before running a server.

You are banned permanently for accusing everyone beats your ass as a cheater, You won't get a 2nd chance because it makes no difference. brainless noobs remain brainless.

Looks like you are trying to throw the dust on our community in order to make your server popular and take over since you were advertising your IP address in our server... Nice try kid but epic fail. ^^

It must be a sad day for UT99 when the likes of you are running a server, the game is already dead enough as it doesn't need more idiots.  bounce 

Grow up and start taking the lose as a man instead of being pussy.

PS: Go play tetris, Enjoy your endless ban period and start thinking about useful things you can do in your life instead of taking a game since 1999 that serious, maybe first thing you should do is getting a life.
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

[Banned]X/FT Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Banned]X/FT   [Banned]X/FT Empty

Back to top Go down

[Banned]X/FT
Page 1 of 1