|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT99 Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
TNW Servers
TNW Servers

Hello everybody!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_lady_boob_PL

_lady_boob_PL

Hello everybody!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody!    Hello everybody!  EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:51 am

Im 29 old housewife from Poland which very likes to play in UT Cool .
You server it was first place which I did my first steps in this game.
It was 11 months ago... Very Happy
See you on the match!
PS. And remember - be nice with noobs  Wink 
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

Hello everybody!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!    Hello everybody!  EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:27 pm

Hello _lady_boob_PL,

Welcome aboard, glad that you are enjoying the game in our server. hope to play with you soon!

Our community has been running for almost 2 years so i guess you have come to our servers one year later after hosting it. Haven't noticed your name before the past months though, do you have any different nicks? just curious Surprised

Btw which one is your favorite server from our servers? :-)

And indeed it's always good to be nice with noobs/newbies so that they can learn and improve! :-)

Hope to see you posting with us in here in the website from time to another, frag you soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
_lady_boob_PL

_lady_boob_PL

Hello everybody!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!    Hello everybody!  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:32 pm

|tNw|rx   I usually play in  * * DM DecK][ * *  server.   A few months ago I went there of every evening for 7 days during the week so it is a bit strange, that you aren't noticed my nickname  Razz  Razz 

At the beginning of my adventure from UT I used the nickname " Buczka " but I changed him quite quickly because it didn't sound well.
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

Hello everybody!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!    Hello everybody!  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:33 pm

Aha your first nick rings a bell.

Anyway have fun in the servers! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

Hello everybody!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!    Hello everybody!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|UT| New World :: Unreal Tournament New World Community :: Who are you?-