|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.
|UT| New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT99 Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
TNW Servers
TNW Servers

NailWep3 Siege (Server)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Movement

Movement

NailWep3 Siege (Server) Empty
PostSubject: NailWep3 Siege (Server)   NailWep3 Siege (Server) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Well I have a few admin's of mine @Mater-Hilde and @Beta they suggested I should make a Siege server Witch I did and I really don't regret pretty happy with the job MasterHilde did and the server it self.Lol I'm having a lot of fun Testing Weapon's of mass destruction Very Happy If you want to see how it is and how it feels just feel free to join with this ip. 66.176.78.124:5555 Basketball I'm going to try to implement Newnet movement?
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: NailWep3 Siege (Server)   NailWep3 Siege (Server) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:24 pm

yeah i tried that server was fun yesterday Smile nail weapons is much fun but it's very strong with it destructive power for siege, i mean with few shoots like one or two shoots it could destroy the core in siege? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ut99.friendhood.net
Hildee

PostSubject: Re: NailWep3 Siege (Server)   NailWep3 Siege (Server) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Yes! This is:

NailWep3 Siege (Server) B_560_95_1
Back to top Go down
Movement

Movement

PostSubject: Re: NailWep3 Siege (Server)   NailWep3 Siege (Server) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:09 pm

Claim the server on game tracker Hildee
Back to top Go down
Astro

Astro

PostSubject: Re: NailWep3 Siege (Server)   NailWep3 Siege (Server) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Is the Newnet works in siege as well? Surprised
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: NailWep3 Siege (Server)   NailWep3 Siege (Server) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:42 pm

If you can get that to work it will be something great for sure, Newnet will make the siege game play better a lot!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Movement

Movement

PostSubject: Re: NailWep3 Siege (Server)   NailWep3 Siege (Server) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:06 pm

'Also, it seems that NW3 doesn't and won't ever work properly with UTPure, as UTPure strips the mod down from using custom crosshairs and many of the client-side effects and its white list is limited to 8 packages and seems to crash a server when used (seriously....... -.-).
So if you intend to use NW3 with UTPure, it won't work, and is either not use UTPure or not use NW3, sorry, but that's the way it is'. Siege isnt even compatible as well
Back to top Go down
|tNw|rx

|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: NailWep3 Siege (Server)   NailWep3 Siege (Server) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:15 pm

aw i guess Newnet won't work with any other weapons except UT NW & INSTA, in my opinion if the programmer separate movements from the weapons package it would be great. that would make people a bit happy to play with the other mods + the newnet movements! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NailWep3 Siege (Server)   NailWep3 Siege (Server) Empty

Back to top Go down

NailWep3 Siege (Server)
Page 1 of 1